Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Review: The Red Thread of Forever Love


The Red Thread of Forever LoveThe Red Thread of Forever Love by Nicole Kimberling

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was quite the entertaining read! The cover immediately caught my eye, and after reading a few positive reviews, I finally bought this one yesterday. (really, though, isn't the cover amazing?)



The Japanese setting seems as if the author did her homework (I'm no expert and have never been myself), nicely detailed and informative without overwhelming. I wasn't sure what to expect from the yokai, but 'Fingers' definately stole every scene he was in! Hands down, my favorite character. The karoake scene alone was worth the price of the book! (well, that and how poor Hank kept overhearing people wondering if his curtains matched his carpet! *snerks*)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment