Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Review: Bareback


Bareback
Bareback by Chris Owen

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I'll give this one 2 stars because it did make me cry like a freakin' baby. I read this awhile back and never reviewed because to this day I still get ticked off thinking about this book. (which is kudos to the author, I guess)

The beginning of this book was good, though I have to admit, I started skimming the sex scenes. There is just so many. And then, of course, the big scene that everyone knows about happens; I'm sorry, I don't think Jake would EVER be able to forgive Tor for what he did. (and for how long!) And the reasoning on why Tor did it? Just pisses me off when I think about it.

This seems to be on a lot of people's favorites shelf, but I just don't see it. Not recommended unless your a fan of cheaters and loads of smexxin' before that.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment