Thursday, February 2, 2012

Review: Hanged Man's Ghost


Hanged Man's Ghost
Hanged Man's Ghost by Missouri Dalton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



3.5 rounded up to 4 stars. I've never read anything from this author before, but the blurb sounded interesting so I gave it a go. I have to say that I really enjoyed the overall story. Interesting paranormal world that Fynn gets thrown into. There was ALOT going on here. I did feel some of the changing plot points happened kind of fast. And there's a romance, but I felt that should of been a little more worked up to. And zero on-page sex, it's all fade to black (I definitely would of loved a bit of graphic smexxin with everything else that was going on!)

All in all, I really enjoyed this book and the cover says 'BOOK ONE', so now I can't wait to see what happens next. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment