Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Review: Destinies in Darkness, Part 1


Destinies in Darkness, Part 1
Destinies in Darkness, Part 1 by Scarlet Hyacinth

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



4 stars. When I first bought this, I just didn't get into it so I pushed it to one side (or in this case, archived it on my kindle and forgot I had it). I finally got around to reading 'Over the Edge' (the second story of this series) and thought maybe I couldn't get into this one was because you needed to read them in order. While you probably should read them in order, this could of been a stand-alone (by itself). I'm sure it will all tie together in the next two novels (You meet Keenan and Eric briefly in the previous novel), and I'm eager to see how it all does. I really want to know more about Jean Luc (and Aiden and the professor!).

I already picked up the next book and can't wait to read it.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment