Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Loving this gorgeous weather!

It was over 70 degrees today. In New England. IN MARCH!! (really, the world is going to end!) Just grilled up some hot dogs and burgers for my kidlets on our new grill (lost the other one in a crazy wind storm a few months back) and now watching 'Tangled' for the hundredth or so time. Need something new to read, but not really sure what I'm in the mood for yet. I have a bunch of already bought books on my kindle, but there's a few new ones out I really want. (can we say no willpower? this is why dieting never works for me!) Really want; Eden Winters Diversion Susan Laine's Sounds of Love looks pretty good (though the guys on the cover look really young? or is that just me?) and SE Culpeppers Question Mark all on my 'to-buy' list, but I have so many books already! (but don't they all look so good?)

No comments:

Post a Comment