Friday, March 9, 2012

sorry for party rockin...

First time trying to post from my pretty kindle fire. See that title? My children are obsessed with that song (and video). Though at least I don't have to listen to 'Poker Face' for the thousandth time. (their other obsession...Lady Gaga) So I really never post anything but my little goodreads reviews. Let's see if I can update this thing with other stuff once in awhile. My reading list lately has consisted of Lynn Hagen's 'Brac Pack' series. yeah, I know. It's like fluffy crack for my brain. Sometimes you just want some fluff with no real substance. (brain candy?) Anyways, those bastards at Siren Publishing made some cash from me. (and ps-who is their cover artist? I could do better than that and I've never made cover art before!) Grandma has my kidlets tonight so I'm planning on relaxing in front of the fire while the fiance plays ps3. (though I think I want to buy a new book...Kaje Harper's newest came out this week and I waaant)

No comments:

Post a Comment